Click here for special
what is a pro listing?
Glad you asked! Pro Listings are for notaries wanting to market themselves more actively and to a wider audience.
There are lots of advantages to going Pro.
Your listing is featured in the Professional Listing section at the top of the search results.
Pros are allowed a larger marketing area – shown on the map as a circle with a 50-mile radius. The marketing area for Free Listings extends out only 10 miles.
Pros can place up to five pins on the map, while Free Listings are allowed only one pin.
How much does it cost to upgrade to Pro?
It's ridiculously inexpensive. Seriously! A Pro Listing with one pin will set you back $10. That's for an entire year!
Even if you want to go all out with the maximum five pins, you can't spend more than $30. And you'd be visible to prospects in an area larger than the entire state of Indiana!
Why choose notarize this?
Find a Notary Fast – NotarizeThis.info is Causing a Marketplace Revolution?
So what makes NotarizeThis.info so different?
1) The site boasts the largest searchable database of notaries available to the public, exceeding 45,000 listings. Pugh says other sites claim to have as many as 25,000 listings, but if you count them all up there’s barely 6,000. Pugh adds, “We don’t hold anything back from searchers.”
2) Search results are literally one click away. Fast and easy – that’s what searchers want.
3) Notary listings are comprehensive. Notaries are able to display over 40 pieces of information so searchers have every detail, right at their fingertips. This is true even for the basic “Free” listing, where most other directories allow only a name and phone number.
4) The paid "Professional" listings are professional in more than name only. They offer real business benefits to notaries interested in marketing themselves to prospects.
5) "Professional" listings are easily affordable at $10-$30 a year. Other sites charge as much as 10 times this rate while offering far fewer marketing benefits.
6) NotarizeThis.info was designed to be a searcher-friendly site. Naturally, it attracts more searchers. And the more searchers, the more potential each listing notary has to earn more business.
7) There are features now in the development phase that will further revolutionize the industry and give notaries far greater control over how they market their businesses.